GENERAL PC MAINTENANCE
Learn ten steps to make your computer run faster and more efficiently and always performing at its best: What the computer sales people don’t want you to know….
In this ONE hour live, on-line course your tutor will reveal:
- The startling truth about computer maintenance – And why it is important for you to learn how to do it yourself
- Ten tasks you should do regularly to ensure your PC or laptop runs at its best
- Secrets ONLY 5% of computer users know that guarantees a fast PC every time
Why take this course?
Yes, you can do your own computer maintenance. Here are five reasons why you need to learn to do it yourself:
- It saves you money – no more expensive trips to the techies
- It will save you time – the techie has a lot to do and will either take your PC away, or be busy working on it, for a while
- It will speed up your computer and extend its life
- You will be in charge of your own computer and not have to rely on someone else to manage it for you
- You learn some new skills
You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with windows 7 or 8. Students with earlier operating systems have found the course beneficial, but you need to be able to apply the differences yourself. You also need a headset with a microphone.
The course is co-written by an IT support veteran and a qualified teacher, each with 30 years’ worth of experience.
All WeTeach-IT courses are live, interactive and led by an experienced tutor that’s with you every step of the way.
Read what students say about this course.
Enroll for $29.95 US