Convert your CD collection to MP3
Take your CD collection with you where ever you go.
You’ve already bought the music. Why download it and pay for it twice when you can convert your existing CDs to MP3 file format and take them with you where ever you go.
In this one hour, live online course you will learn how to convert your CD collection to MP3 using iTunes, and then back it up to DVD.
Your tutor will guide you through the process of:
- Downloading iTunes
- Converting CD to Mp3
- Creating Playlists
- Adding Content to Devices
- Burning Collection to DVD
Why take this course?
This course is a must if you want to:
1. Play your favourite music on your iPod, iPad, iPhone or Andriod tablet or Smartphone
2. Put your large CD collection on DVD to take with you wherever you go and to listen for a long time without having to change it often
3. Listen to your favourite songs in the car
You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with windows 7 or 8. Students with earlier operating systems have found the course beneficial, but you need to be able to apply the differences yourself. You also need a headset with a microphone.
The course is co-written by a qualified teacher and is suitable for owners of PCs with Windows 7 or higher operating system and iTunes installed.
All WeTeach-IT courses are live, interactive and led by an experienced tutor that’s with you every step of the way. Plus you can download the course notes to refer to when you need to.