Weteach-it.net opened its doors for trade in August 2013 with the vision of teaching Computer Literacy to adults. It is amazing how many people use a computer without knowing how to take care of it, and without understanding basic concepts like storing files, file management, backup and basic maintenance tasks that one should perform regularly.
Now, after 40+ webinars where we helped students to understand their computer a bit better, and after many positive comments and testimonials we have received, we are excited to announce:
- We have recently joined forces with a top marketing person and a web designer, and we have given our website a complete makeover. Please visit our website to see our changes, and we welcome your comments.
- We have our new course ready: “Turn Your CD’s into MP3’s using iTunes.” This is especially useful if you have a large music CD collection and would like to take it wherever you go.
- We are working on a third course which will be available in January. This course will deal with file management and backup. In this one hour, live online course you will learn file management ‘best practices’ and how to create, manage and delete folders on your computer. You’ll also learn how to perform backups locally using FDisk and in the Cloud using Dropbox.
- Our website now also caters for international customers and the registration form automatically detects where you are and converts the lesson times to show in your time zone. We think that’s pretty cool.
- At the end of January we will have yet another course ready: Tips on how to navigate your computer successfully using Windows 8. We already have some students pencilled in for that course.
We would also like to ask if you would be so kind as to let your family and friends know about our website. Please share it on your social media accounts. Also, please be so kind as to “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter. Here are our links:
Follow us on Twitter
Be a fan on Facebook
This will be the last email you will receive about Weteach-it. If you would like to continue receiving our news and updates, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Thank you for all your support. We really appreciate it!
Malcolm and Hannah